“Your Voice, Your Choice, Your Ceremony”
What does the cost of the ceremony cover?
- An initial meeting, in person or via Zoom, Skype / Facetime with no obligation to book. If you wish to proceed with me we move to step 2.
- A questionnaire to complete in your own time.
- Help with writing vows, readings sourced or written for you.
- A second meeting to discuss the script, this is where you can add or change anything.
- Ongoing contact via phone or email for queries or questions regarding the ceremony.
- Rehearsal at the venue.
- Exclusive availability for your day, no double bookings.
- On the day help, I shall arrive an hour before the ceremony to ensure everything is as rehearsed.
- A certificate of the ceremony.
- Continuous support and advice.
Items required for any symbolic rituals such as hand fasting ribbons, unity candles etc are not included in the price but cost will be discussed if such items are required.
The above is typical of most ceremonies but each ceremony will be individual to you. Please see my Frequently Asked Questions page for further details or contact me by email or phone for any further queries.